Objective: Identify whether or not a career change is the best long-term option for the client.
Process: The coach tailored exercises and tools specifically around:
- What Nathan wants in his life to be fulfilled
- Creating a range of options that are in line with this
- Exploring these and putting them into practice
- Exploring ideas
Results as Reported by Client: - Really well established path that Nathan can intuitively follow
- Increasingly pleased with the direction of his career
- Extremely excited for the future
"Through combining practical advice to helping to change my behaviour and mindset for long-term success, my coach constructively challenged my attitudes and mindset to boost confidence and hence achieve my goals."