Banker to entrepreneur
Role: Investment banker at Rothschild
Chosen Programme: SEVEN Signature (9 sessions)
Duration of coaching: 6 months
Objective: To clarify who he is and what he wants, determining the criteria of what’s important to him and then finding possible career options to match it.
- Clarified who he is, what he wants, what he’s good at, and his short-mid and long term career and business vision
- Found the sweet spot between who is, his past experience, and his vision and starting a business around that
- Self-discovery and removing limiting beliefs
- Executing the strategy we set and getting first clients
Results as Reported by Client:
- Considerably motivated about next steps and new career path
- Really well established 3-4 month, mid term and long term entrepreneurial path
- Clear plan on how to start his business once he has left his current job- approaching clients, networking and built partnerships with centres of influence
"I learned valuable and insightful information about myself and my skills that I will now use to push forward on my journey. Definitely recommend!"