Annelise specialises in career development, career transition, work life integration and developing resilience in the workplace. Drawing from her background as an international finance lawyer, and also from her athletic pursuits, Annelise helps emerging leaders to maximise their potential, reach authentic pursuits also by leveraging on strengths.
Annelise is a Meyler Campbell Business Coach Programme graduate, accredited by AC and EMCC. She is a Member of the Association of Coaching and a member of the British Psychological Society. She is also a qualified NLP Practitioner and has completed the Nancy Kline Foundation Course- Facilitation. In addition, she holds a Diploma in Positive Psychology and a Certification in Stress Management and Resilience. Annelise is qualified in Strength Assessment psychometric instrument from Capp (Centre for Applied Positive Psychology).
Annelise’s clients have reached excellent results by obtaining partnerships and promotions, increased performance, successfully changed roles and careers and consolidate leadership skills.. She has also worked with small business to help with establishment and confidence issues.
- Executive + Leadership Coaching
- Career Development + Transition
- Work Life Integration
- Stress Management + Resilience
- EMBA Judge Business School, Cambridge
- Pandora: Leadership Programme with Said Business School, Oxford
- JP Morgan
- Societe Generale
- Deutsche Bank
- Pinsent Masons
- National Autistic Society
- Bonelli Erede Pappalardo
- Meyler Campbell Business Coach Programme accredited by AC and EMCC.
- Member of the Association of Coaching
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Qualified NLP Practitioner
- Nancy Kline Foundation Course- Facilitation
- Diploma in Positive Psychology
- Certification in Stress Management and Resilience
- Strength Assessment psychometric instrument from Capp (Centre for Applied Positive Psychology).
- Sport and exercise