Annelise is an Executive and Leadership Coach with extensive experience in law and international banking, following a successful 20-year career. Annelise brings a wealth of corporate experience having, spent 8 years as an Executive Director at Morgan Stanley and working at other top law firms such as Linklaters and Clifford Chance before transitioning to coaching full time in 2014.
Annelise works closely with senior clients to leverage their own unique strengths, specialising in career transition, career progression, work-life integration and developing resilience in the workplace.
Annelise has helped her clients successfully reach excellent results such as obtaining partnerships and promotions, increasing performance, successfully changing roles and careers and consolidating leadership skills.
Annelise’s coaching style is honest, energetic and direct, working hard to ensure that each session is tailored to each client's specific needs. To keep adapting her coaching style, she is constantly learning and gaining new qualifications enabling her to include new tools and techniques. Annelise was a professional athlete in her youth, running races of various distances and participating in step and aerobic amateur championships.
- Executive + Leadership Coaching
- Career Development + Transition
- Work Life Integration
- Stress Management + Resilience
- EMBA Judge Business School, Cambridge
- Pandora: Leadership Programme with Said Business School, Oxford
- JP Morgan
- Societe Generale
- Deutsche Bank
- Pinsent Masons
- National Autistic Society
- Bonelli Erede Pappalardo
- Meyler Campbell Business Coach Programme accredited by AC and EMCC.
- Member of the Association of Coaching
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Qualified NLP Practitioner
- Nancy Kline Foundation Course- Facilitation
- Diploma in Positive Psychology
- Certification in Stress Management and Resilience
- Strength Assessment psychometric instrument from Capp (Centre for Applied Positive Psychology).
- Sport and exercise