Oliver is an Executive Career Coach with 2000+ hours of coaching experience. He transitioned his career, leaving his role as Senior Accountant at Skanska and has now supported 200+ talented individuals to create work they love while enhancing their leadership impact.
Working with highly talented and positive clients who want to achieve great results: Oliver specialises in role shaping, career change, personal and professional development, leadership coaching, performance, mindset, stress management, strategy and biohacking to ensure they get as much as they can from his programmes.
Creating personalised programmes for professionals who want to get to the next level or feel overwhelmed by their current situation. Oliver aims to supercharge his client's lives, trialling all of the latest techniques from science, creativity and productivity, diet and exercise, on himself first, only bringing the most powerful tools into his coaching.
Oliver brings his contagious motivation and energy to every session. His coaching style is engaging, passionate, enthusiastic and flexible. A fun fact about Oliver is that he has never spoken a word of English to his children, only French and Spanish, so they can be trilingual.
- Career Change
- Career Development
- BBC / Channel 4
- Major investment banks from Deutsche Bank to HSBC
- PCTI Certified Coach
- Fireworks Career Transition Coach
- FMA Senior Chartered Accountant
- Specialist in the 8 Dimensions of Leadership process and approach
- The Telegraph: The five ways to win a pay rise.
- Reuters: Career Change during COVID19.
- Evening Standard: Snag your dream job into 2020.
- Korean TV: A news feature on redundancy.
- Financial News: The city office where bankers learn to face life after redundancy.
- FM (Financial News) Magazine: Outdated career advice,