Tracy is an executive coach working with C’ suite executives, business leaders and managers to junior team members starting their careers.
As in life, Tracy takes a practical and pragmatic approach to coaching and uses her 30 years’ business experience to support it. She works with clients to agree their specific goals, and what’s needed to achieve them by asking questions and expanding thinking.
Her approach is always consultative, working hard to give each individual what they need in the way that works for them. Tracy enjoys getting to know and understand her clients and what makes them tick, partnering with them in a creative process to be thought provoking, and help them achieve personal and professional potential.
Through the coaching process she always provides honest, unbiased support and feedback and a place to offload. A good listener, creative problem solver and confidante, she will always have her client’s best interests at heart and focus on positive results.
Tracy has 400+ hours of coaching experience, and with a belief that good business communication and practice starts at the top, works with business leaders, senior managers and C-suite executives. She is also passionate about supporting women in leadership but overall believes coaching can help anyone reach their potential.
She qualified as an executive coach at Henley Business School, and holds the accreditation from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as an Associate Certified Coach.
- Emerging leaders
- Positive leadership and communication
- Women in leadership
- High potential talent
- Personal development
- Reaching personal potential
- Dentsu Aegis Network
- Deutsche Bank
- Fitch (New York Design Agency)
- PRS Guitars
- Vault 49 (New York Design Agency)
- Vanquis Bank
- WPP agencies
- International Coach Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach Accreditation
- Henley Business School Accreditation Preparation Programme and Supervision
- Henley Business School Professional Certificate in Coaching
- ORSC Community Workshops
- Social Styles and Versatility Master Facilitator Certification
- Health and fitness
- Food and nutrition
- Positive leadership
- Communication in the workplace