Tracy is an experienced Executive Coach who has pivoted careers a handful of times over her career. Her 30 years of business experience blending seamlessly into her 18 years of coaching and training experience. Understanding international markets, having worked in corporate marketing agencies across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, Tracy partners with her clients to blend strategic, analytical and creative thinking to understand what makes them tick.
Working with high potential business leaders, senior managers and C-suite executives across the public and private sectors, Tracy specialises in supporting her clients to achieve personal and professional potential, leadership development, business communication, creative thinking, and negotiation skills.
Her background in learning and development comes in handy, making sure each programme is adapted to each individual so her clients can achieve their personal and professional potential.
Tracy’s approach is pragmatic, practical and positive. To create the best results, Tracy provides honest and unbiased support and feedback. Using her creative problem solving, she guides her clients. Tracy is also a co-founding partner of a successful learning and development consultancy.
- Emerging leaders
- Positive leadership and communication
- Women in leadership
- High potential talent
- Personal development
- Reaching personal potential
- Dentsu Aegis Network
- Deutsche Bank
- Fitch (New York Design Agency)
- PRS Guitars
- Vault 49 (New York Design Agency)
- Vanquis Bank
- WPP agencies
- International Coach Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach Accreditation
- Henley Business School Accreditation Preparation Programme and Supervision
- Henley Business School Professional Certificate in Coaching
- ORSC Community Workshops
- Social Styles and Versatility Master Facilitator Certification
- Health and fitness
- Food and nutrition
- Positive leadership
- Communication in the workplace