For increased quality assurance, consistency across a huge variety of clients and coaches, as a way of measuring our impact as a brand and your impact as a coach and to pre-empt any issues for coach or client, we're launching our new first session coaching agreement + feedback surveys every third session, for all SEVEN clients.
The completion of the coaching agreement, sending a copy to the client at the end of session 1 and completed feedback survey per every third session, is now your responsibility as a coach. You are accountable for the submission of your clients' feedback survey at the end of every third session.
This is now mandatory to complete for every new client.
Your Client Coach Partnership Agreement
How this works:
- Take your client through the Client Coach Partnership Agreement in the first coaching session.
- Upon completion, (the coach) signs and dates the agreement.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the submitted agreement immediately.
- Forward the signed copy to your client directly after the first coaching session. (Timing is imperative, so expectations are clear and you are set up for success from the very beginning.)
The agreement covers:
- Programme details
- How to measure success
- Preferences of the client
- Contact details
- Coaching Terms + Conditions
- The client sharing their success on achieving the results they set out to.
Client Feedback Surveys
How this works:
- In session 3, 6, 9 and 12, at the end of the session, send your client the feedback survey link, or if in person, open it up on your laptop and have them complete it there and asking them to do it on the spot! Before you end the session. While you are finding new dates in your diary or sending a calendar invite, have them quickly complete it.
- The survey is under a minute to complete, and should be built in to the end of every third session, to avoid us chasing you and you chasing the client to complete before the 4th session can take place.
- We should not have a case where this has not happened in session. Whether in person or online, these surveys are quick and easy to use and designed with you the coach and the client in mind.
The objectives of the survey are to:
- Measure your success as a coach
- Measure the sales team's accuracy with matching
- Measure the sales team's accuracy with correct pricing
- Pre-empt any chemistry issues
- Ensure quality assurance (for both clients and coach)
- Provide a neutral space for honest client feedback
- Takeaways to improve our products and services
- Collating of important data the company needs to further demonstrate our impact
“Having never experienced any professional coaching before, I was amazed at the benefit had to me personally, and to us three directors who participated in the group coaching. The methods SEVEN uses, and the manner in which they carry them out, are highly effective and very thought-provoking.”
Nicky Bowes Director, Incorporate Design
“If you are even thinking about it – just do it, it’s worth it! I would recommend Seven Career Coaching and career coaching to everyone.”
Orla From Finance to Relationship Manager
“The coaching process is challenging, it’s invigorating. It’s a lot of hard work – but it’s worth it. I’ve been delighted how far I’ve got. You feel like you’ve done something and you’re working towards a really positive outcome.”
Catherine Marketing Director, Graze
“The experience was excellent all round. I learned a lot about how to deal with various situations in a management capacity, how to best present myself and how to analyse myself. Higher levels of motivation. Better self-awareness. Increased circle of influence.”
Matt O’Daly Senior Director eCommerce Europe, Warner Music Group
“Having rebuilt my self-confidence and reaffirming my sense of career direction, I received the news I had got my desired job after 3 months of coaching!”