Leading SEVEN since 2012 and coaching since 2009, Evelyn is a Coach and entrepreneur.
Since childhood, Evelyn felt passionate about helping people to see and reach their potential. Creating a positive and uplifting business that aligns with her values and passions and delivers powerful, tangible results with imagination and personality, is her mission with SEVEN.
Her focus is now building a fresh, contemporary coaching brand and approach with the help of leading Coaches. Her vision for SEVEN is to have the most authentic, dynamic coaching expert to fit each and every client need in the millennial age.
- Yahoo Financial: Why companies ghosting interview candidates is damaging to firms.
- Channel 4's More 4: International Women's Day '19
- Yahoo! News: Sharing her insight on career paralysis.
- The Telegraph Podcast: Navigating your career in 2019.
- The Huffington Post: Sharing tips on how to manage relationships and house buying.
- Channel 4's More 4: Sharing life advice about relationships.
- BBC World : Speaking on workplace millennial trends.
- Stylist Magazine: Evelyn talks on failing it forward.
- The Guardian: Career advice on how to change career.
- Elle Magazine: Cyberloafing and how it could be damaging careers.
- The Telegraph: How to recover from a big mistake at work.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine: What to do if you hate your job!
- Refinery 29: Gaslighting and how to handle it.