Kim Sprague is an accredited coach with over 12 years experience supporting corporate executives through change, and female leaders to launch and grow businesses.
With a background in communications, digital strategy and change management, Kim’s career highlights include building the in-house team responsible for a multi-million pound government-backed start-up (Careers & Enterprise Company), managing the biggest merger in publishing history at Penguin Random House; and winning an award for her work with the RAF. She’s been a trusted advisor for global organisations, government departments and creative agencies.
Kim is an experienced speaker and expert on women in entrepreneurship, female leadership and workplace well-being. She is a passionate supporter of modern working women, as an AllBright Mentor and host of the ‘Her Balanced Business’ podcast.
- Career change
- Work-life balance
- Entrepreneurial skills and mindset
- Personal brand and visibility
- Coca Cola
- London School of Business
- Lean In and the founders of various start-ups including Lazy Flora
- Shelf Help
- Accredited business coach
- NLP Practitioner
- Advanced Coaching Practice Certificate (AC)
- Running around after our toddler